AFX - Analogue Bubblebath download flac
This video is for the enjoyment of the AFX fans, music and images belong to Richard David James.
Слушать песню AFX – 1991 - Analogue Bubblebath - Analogue Bubblebath онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
EP by AFX. Analogue Bubblebath.
Analogue Bubblebath 5 is an unreleased EP by techno and IDM artist Richard David James. The EP would have consisted of nine tracks, in alternating acid house/techno and ambient styles. However, Richard decided that it was not up to par with the others in the series, so only a handful of vinyl test pressings were made.
Analogue Bubblebath Vol 3 is the third EP by electronic musician Richard D. James, under the pseudonym of AFX, released 1 February 1993, on Rephlex Records. It is also the third release in the Analogue Bubblebath series, and his third release under this alias. The original EP consists of nine songs distributed across eight tracks. It was originally released on CD and 12" vinyl formats and re-released on CD in 1997 with additional tracks, and once again on vinyl in 2002.
First of all, I'm not sure where the titles for these tracks came from. My copy of the album didn't have a track list. Anyway, this is a great work of raw techno.
Analogue Bubblebath Volume 3 (CD, Album). référencement Analogue Bubblebath Vol. 3, 2xLP, Album, RE, CAT 008 LP. This is the definitive version of this vinyl release, one of James' best lesser known albums.
With two songs reminiscent of his Caustic Window style and two songs leaning toward traditional dance fodder, there's not much variation on display. It's a nice arrangement with a driving Kraftwerk feel. Isopropophlex" and "AFX 2" recall James' harsh Caustic Window designs
but I'm not sending it back. In 1991, the Analogue Bubblebath series began. This was where AFX started, before losing nearly all sense of sanity in Hangable Auto Bulb and regaining it to an almost drowsying extent on the Analord series. It was back when the differences between Aphex and AFX were easier to grasp. The first 2 EPs in the series had 3 strong experimental techno tracks, which were duplicated on the first two Aphex EPs and resurfaced later on the Aphex Classics compilation
Analogue Bubblebath 5 -. AFX. 04:53. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps.
|3||Entrance To Exit||4:22|
|4||A F X 2||5:26|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Manufactured By – TVT Records
- Distributed By – TVT Records
- Licensed From – Mighty Force
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Keyboards, Synth [Synths] – James*
- Written-By, Producer – Richard James*
'Analogue Bubblebath' represents the first music release by young prodigy Richard James, A/K/A AFX, The Aphex Twin, Polygon Window, The Dice Man. Using homemade keyboards and customized synths, James produced a vast textured soundscape of contrasting styles and speeds. Initially released as a limited edition pressing on vinyl by U.K. independent Mighty Force, 'Analogue Bubblebath' remains the benchmark for the burgeoning ambient techno movement. This is the first time this work has been made available on compact disc and the first time its been released in the United States.
©&℗ 1994 TVT Records. All songs © 1992 Chrysalis Music (BMI). Licensed from Mighty Force Records.
Printed in Canada
Printed in Canada
TVT 4810 on spine, back cover, and inlay
TVT4810 on booklet
TVT 4810-2 on disc
On the first 1991 pressing, Tom Middleton (Schizophrenia ) is misleadingly credited on "AFX 2" when he was only involved with "En Trance To Exit".
Track times differ from other releases of this EP.
Track 4 also titled "AFX2" on CD face.
Running Time: 19:52
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16581 48102 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 016581481022
- Barcode (Matrix area, Code 39): 020690
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 & 6): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U6C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U8F
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U4H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 2U1U
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 4R 4810-2 SRC**01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 4R 4810-2 SRC**01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 4R 4810-2 SRC**01 M1S7 CI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 4R 4810-2 SRC**01 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 4R 4810-2 SRC**01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 4R 4810-2 SRC**01 M1S2
- Rights Society: BMI
|MIGHTY 001||The Aphex Twin*||Analogue Bubblebath (12")||Mighty Force||MIGHTY 001||UK||1991|
|MF 201||The Aphex Twin*||Analogue Bubblebath (12", W/Lbl)||Mighty Force||MF 201||UK||1993|
|TVT 4810-1, TVT 4810||AFX*||Analogue Bubblebath (12")||TVT Records, TVT Records||TVT 4810-1, TVT 4810||US||1994|
|MF 201||AFX*||Analogue Bubble Bath EP Vol I (12", EP, RE)||Mighty Force||MF 201||UK||1993|
|TVT 4810-4||AFX*||Analogue Bubblebath (Cass, EP)||TVT Records||TVT 4810-4||US||1994|