Asmus Tietchens - 4K7 download flac
Complete your Asmus Tietchens collection. Asmus Tietchens – 4K7. Genre: Electronic.
The Book of a Thousand Hands 0:00 Three Hemispheres 22:06 Hymns From The Furnace 43:15.
Information on PGR, Merzbow & Asmus Tietchens.
Forced Exposure 7. CD.
Asmus Tietchens biography Asmus Tietchens is a German electronic music pioneer who started his career in the 60s with intellectual & atonal musical exercises. The compilation "Adventures in Sound" (Die Stadt, 2003) enables to rediscover this period. In the 70s he met the artist and composer Okko Bekker.
Asmus Tietchens is a German electronic musician who has pursued "absolute music" through an almost mathematical process of rigid formal exercises. With strong ties to Karlheinz Stockhausen's early electronic work, Tietchens specializes in irregular patterns of sonic abstractions that are suspended in gray drones to create cold textural voids from external references. His music is often inspired and refers to the texts of the philosopher . Cioran.
Asmus Tietchens - 4K7. Four LPs originally given 50- only runs in the 80s. In a 1987 interview with Unsound magazine, Asmus Tietchens said, My music is composed of aesthetic and extraordinary events which make statements for themselves. Anyone familiar with the results of his tape machine manipulations in the late 60s and early 70s synthesiser experiments will agree.
Asmus Tietchens (born 3 February 1947, Hamburg), who also records under the monikers Hematic Sunsets and Club of Rome, is a German composer of avant-garde music. In the 1970s he met producer Okko Bekker, and the two formed a decades-long partnership.
Asmus Tietchens - 4K7 (Vinyl) CD4. Release source: CD. Year: 2007. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Musik Aus Der Grauzone|
|B1||Unter Der Stadt 2||12:10|
|B2||In Der Ebene||5:25|
|Musik Im Schatten|
|Musik An Der Grenze|
|F1||Kultmusik Für Ein Altes Land
Loops, Tape – Loop De VegaSynthesizer [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – Okko Bekker
|Musik Unter Tage|
- Composed By, Performer – Asmus Tietchens
NotesThis comes with four LPs in individual covers with seperate catalogue numbers (see index tracks below), packaged in a white boxset with black offset print. Comes with an info booklet about the origins and details of the enclosed records.
All tracks previously published on very limited tape editions:
• VOD 40.1 was previously published by Yorkhouse Records (YHR 019) in the UK, 1981, and later reissued on Auricle Music (AMC 024) in the UK, 1987. The track "Nach Unter" had to be edited (shortened by 2 minutes) to fit on the vinyl.
• VOD 40.2 was previously published by Aeon (no catalog number) in the USA, 1982 and rereleased by Auricle Music (AMC 034) in the UK, 1988.
• VOD 40.3 was previously published by Yorkhouse Records (YHR 024) in the UK, 1982 and later rereleased by Auricle Music (AMC 025) in the UK, 1987.
• VOD 40.4 was previously published by Aeon (no catalog number) in the USA, 1983.
Limited numbered edition of 600 copies. This entry is for the regular edition, without the bonus 7".
Members of the Vinyl-On-Demand subscription service received a different edition that included a bonus Musik Hinter Glas 7" (VOD 40.S) with two unreleased tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Catalog Number LP1): VOD 40.1
- Other (Catalog Number LP2): VOD 40.2
- Other (Catalog Number LP3): VOD 40.3
- Other (Catalog Number LP4): VOD 40.4
|VODCD 7.B||Asmus Tietchens||4K7+ (CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + CD)||Vinyl-on-demand||VODCD 7.B||Germany||2015|
|VOD 40.B||Asmus Tietchens||4K7 (LP, Num, RE, Whi + LP, Num, RE, Whi + LP, Num, RE,)||Vinyl-on-demand||VOD 40.B||Germany||2007|